Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Get on Over to JoAnn


Well... it's finally out there. I shop at JoAnn.
Ouch! Did someone just throw a shoe at me? Damn cat. She loves her fashion fabrics.

It's true, JoAnn is no Britex, but puh-lease. Like I have fifty bucks a yard.

And, JoAnn is having a CLEARANCE!

Yes, their Emeryville story is cleaning house. I bought 50 upholstery samples. Actually, I think it was 56. Hey, they are USED fabrics! They need good homes. I will be turning these babies into pillows for my NEW SHOP on Etsy, Kalia Home. More on that later.

2 comments:

Lisa Sharp said...

Glad you like my blog and thank you for letting me interview you! I LOVE my purse and think your products are awesome, I would have so many of your purses if I had the money to buy lots of purses lol.

Langlay said...

Find wedding venue at watford and wedding reception venue hire hertfordshire, London wedding venue watford London, wedding reception venues hertfordshire, corporate venue hire London, party venue hertfordshire